Masdar City Freezone
Just a 17km far away from downtown Abu Dhabi, the Masdar city free zone has been in close proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport, established in 2006. The city is well known for it's renewable energy, eco-developments. The Masdar city is developed by Mubadala Development Company, a catalyst for the economic diversification of the Emirate. The Masdar city is an emerging global clean technology cluster with an area of 6 kilometer square.
Masdar is a commercially driven enterprise that operates to reach the broad boundaries of the renewable energy and sustainable technology industry – thereby giving it the necessary scope to meet these challenges. Masdar operates through four integrated units, including an independent, research-driven graduate university, and seeks to become a leader in making renewable energy a real, viable business and Abu Dhabi a global center of excellence in the renewable energy and clean technology category.
Business formation in Masdar City Freezone
Masdar city freezone is offering a high quality infrastructural facility, along with fee trade economy benefits and low running costs with renewable energy system. The major promises made by Masdar city free zone are;
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income taxes.
- 0% import tariffs.
- Quick and easy set-up with a ‘One-Stop Shop’ for registration, government relations and visa processing.
- Freedom of repatriation of both capital and profits.
- One of the world’s most beautiful, sustainable living and working business clusters.
- Launching point into local, regional and international markets.
- Critical mass of sector knowledge and talent.
- R&D Hub partnering with Masdar Institute.
- Highly cost effective licensing and office space.
- Proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City, Yas Island; just 40 minutes away from Dubai.